WrWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLog inLatest imagesSearchRegister

Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST!

Go down 

Which Wrestling do you like best
UFC
Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_lcap0%Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
RAW
Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_lcap37%Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 11 ]
SMACKDOWN
Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_lcap40%Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 12 ]
TNA
Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_lcap13%Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
ECW
Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_lcap7%Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
OTHER
Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_lcap3%Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WrWrestling-Network-Admin

WrWrestling-Network-Admin

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! Empty
PostSubject: Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST!   Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:22 am

WHICH TYPE OF WRESTLING DO U LIKE BEST??

Last edited by lionsto on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrwrestling.com

PostSubject: Re: Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST!   Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:02 pm

I voted for TNA it is making vast improvements whilst WWE hasn't changed much in the past several years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST!   Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:10 pm

frannydlfc wrote:
I voted for TNA it is making vast improvements whilst WWE hasn't changed much in the past several years.
tna needs to rely more on its oridgeinals not on the old wwe/wcw guys then it will be good agin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST!   Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anouncement:!VOTE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WrWrestling :: Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: